Best ICO of 2018: Pantos Coin by BitPanda - Crypto Coin Analysis

Breaking

Bitcoin Exchange CEX.IO

Cex

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Best ICO of 2018: Pantos Coin by BitPanda

As we mentioned earlier, Bitpanda was an important and safe market for European customers. Bitpanda announced a new project on March 7th. Bitpanda has a very advanced technology compared to Binance Coin BNB and KuCoin KCS. 


What is Pantos Coin?


Europe's most famous Crypto-Currency Market (BitPanda) described this project as: "Pantos is the answer to an increasingly fragmented digital currency market. It is an open-source, open-innovation driven research project, bringing all major blockchain platforms closer together, which will set new standards for decentralised cross-chain token transfers."

The company puts two central values at the core: transparency and openness. With the support of the Technical University of Vienna, Token Atomic Swap Technologies (TAST) aims scientific monitoring of atomic swap technologies into the project. As a result of this project Pantos coin created by lots of novelties. 

One of the most important novelties of the Pantos listed below:

"Open-Source Scientific Research": that helps searchers to sustain the ability to collaborate and share scientific researches and experiences. 

"Foster Open Innovation": To catch the open innovation trend, Pantos sustains an open knowledge network for the participants to find information accordingly. 

"Enable Real-Time Arbitrage": Arbitrage is one of the most important topics of the cryptocurrency world. Pantos provides a system that makes easy to see arbitrage opportunities.

We recommend the follow and get updated on this project. If you are also asking how to buy Pantos, you can quickly register Bitpanda and participate ICO process: https://www.bitpanda.com/?ref=8668372663910705793 

20 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the great detail here!. ICO ratings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! trusted bitcoin investment sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. comprar medicamentos sin receta online españa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. schlüsselnotdienst

    ReplyDelete
  5. I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. cave 交易所

    ReplyDelete
  6. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. bitcoin to visa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Non custodial exchange

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Decentralized commodities exchange

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. radiant diamond manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. crypto trading bot free

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. best free crypto trading bot

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Best bitcoin gambling sites

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s rare knowledgeable individuals within this topic, however you sound like do you know what you are talking about! Thanks news

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. buy hgh online

    ReplyDelete
  15. My partner and i examine this informative article. I do believe An individual set plenty of energy to generate this informative article. My partner and i enjoy work. Bitcoin mining machines for sale

    ReplyDelete
  16. STZ Token is an ERC-20 utility token that is designed to be the currency of purchase, utility, and attribution of e-sports and blockchain based digital ... Cryptocurrency

    ReplyDelete
  17. May possibly not seem to be much if you aren’t in the situation that we are. Your thinking is vital in aiding me with my study. Having more writers be part of the discussion is usually a positive thing. have a peek at these guys

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our Cryptocurrency News feed is a one stop shop destination on all the latest news in crypto. Cryptocurrency News today play an important role in the awareness and expansion of of the crypto industry, so don’t miss out on all the buzz and stay in the known on all the Latest Cryptocurrency News. bitcoin news | BTC News

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bitcoin is nothing, but a type of crypto-currency and the great thing about this currency is that it has brought about a great revolution in the online financial market. When talking about finances, experts are of the opinion that this is an incredibly innovative concept. btc profit

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Bitcoin Exchange CEX.IO